March 17

When You Wish Upon A Star| Weekly Post #17

Hey, guys! Welcome back to another post! Ok, ok, everyone knows this, but I am obsessed with Disney (AND I MEAN OBSESSED!!!).  Well, today I am going to tell you my favorite Disney characters. Let’s get started!

Before we get started, I actually only went to Disneyland once… 🙁 I know, I should be ashamed! 🙁 BUT, I went to Tokyo Disney Land once and it’s going to be my second time there. Yay! 🙂

Picture By: Disney Wiki

1. Rapunzel is one of my favorite Disney princesses. Her long, flowing, glowing hair is truly amazing. There is an easter egg in Frozen when she is seen at the palace during the First Time In Forever song. #Princesspower

Picture By: Disney Wiki

2. Baymax is so cute! He is very friendly because he helps anyone. (He is program to help others) His marshmallow-like body is so adorable. 🙂 #Kawaiiness

Picture By: Sporcle

3. Dumbo!!! 🙂 If you didn’t know that I love elephants (The post is in the link below). Dumbo is very adorable because of his little hat and collar.

That’s all for this week! No post next week because it’s SPRING BREAK!!! 🙂 Yay!! Have a wonderful break! Bai! 🙂

Link: Elephants

Posted March 17, 2017 by hmssarah in category Weekly Posts
Hope You Enjoyed The Post! :)

1 thoughts on “When You Wish Upon A Star| Weekly Post #17

1. hmsangela

Hi Sarah,

Did you know that there’s an Easter egg in Moana where one of the Kakamora has face paint that looks like Baymax?

~Angela

Reply