January 21

My Favorite TV Series of 2018| Weekly Post #43

Hello everyone!

Welcome back to another Weekly Post. This is part two of my favorite things of 2018. Today is My Favorite TV Shows.

Picture By: Flickr via Creative Common

BBC’s Sherlock is such an amazing show. When I first watched it, I only watched a couple of minutes and thought “Eh. It’s ok.” After a while, I came back to it and started watching more of A Study In Pink and it was really interesting. I enjoyed seeing how Sherlock could figure out how the pink lady ended up in the building and when. It’s just interesting watching Sherlock and Watson solve mysteries together. 

Picture By: Wikimedia Commons via Creative Commons

Friends is funny and it lives up to expectations and beyond. It’s good to watch anytime during the day and the storyline is complicated, but it makes sense. I feel happy every time I watch it. The show follows six characters and their life. All the characters are quirky in their own special way. Monica is a cleaning freak, Phoebe and her songs (smelly cat ^. _ .^), Rachel and her spontaneous decisions, Ross the nerd of the group, Joey the life of the party, and Chandler and his sarcastic jokes.

Picture By: Gay Desert Guide via Bing Images

I’ve mentioned this show before in my Love Yourself post, but if you didn’t know Queer Eye is a Netflix show that helps people fix their life up. Each guy has their own field that they specialize in. Bobby does interior design, Karamo teaches culture and is basically a therapist, Antoni does the cooking, Jonathan specializes in grooming, and Tan helps in fashion. I think it’s amazing how they connect to everyone that they help. 

Picture By: Neurodojo via Bing Images

Gilmore Girls is a show about a mother, Lorelai, and her daughter, Rory, and their adventures together. They go through the obstacles of love, school, and Lorelai’s rich parents. Rory acts like the grownup while Lorelai acts like a child humor-wise. They drink a lot of coffee… probably ten cups of coffee every day. Since they live in a small town, you get to see how close the girls are to everybody. 

Picture By: Serial Crush via Creative Common

Downton Abbey is about the Earl and Countess of Grantham, their children, and staff going through different obstacles like love life, financial business, and the war. I think that this show is underrated in millennials. It teaches you the history about the European monarchy. Even if you aren’t interested in that, there is a lot of drama. I’m not really into both of those things, but I absolutely love this show. There is going to be a movie coming out on September 20, 2019. 

I hope you enjoyed reading my favorite TV shows of 2018. Hope you have a good week! 🙂

Posted January 21, 2019 by hmssarah in category Weekly Posts
Hope You Enjoyed The Post! :)