October 12

💜5 Random Things In My Brain💜| Weekly Post #30

Hey guys!

Guess what?!? We have 30 Weekly Posts! I know it’s not really a big deal, but whatever. In honor or 30 posts, I’m changing the font of the posts. Check out this link, anyway, if you read the title, that’s what I’m talking about. Also, if any teachers that I know are reading this, I didn’t think about this in your class! Anyway, let’s continue.

Number 1: What my funeral is going to be like. I’m sorry if talking about death is sad, but you can skip ahead if you want. Hello, for those of you that stay👋I want my casket to be painted galaxifed! Yes, Grammarly, that’s a word-ish. I hope there are lots of roses, that’s my favorite flower. I just need purple…

Number 2: Why school is so long? School (for us) starts at 7:45 AM (note the AM and 7) to 2:45 PM. Most schools start at 8:30-ish and end at 2:15… We have to be in homeroom by 7:45, which sucks. I know I sound like a person that just hates school, you know, an average person, but I do like school, I just don’t like the work, brain exercises, and stuff…

Number 3: How people from that I know are doing. Some people that I used to know left and I wonder how they’re doing, like my cousins, and my friend Jenna, Austin, and Ayane. I miss them (I hope they do, too…). That’s it for this though.

Number 4: What my ancestors were like. I’m Japanese, Chinese, Filipino, Hawaiian, German, Spanish, and whatever else my blood carries. In Social Studies, we are studying Hawaiian culture. I know it sounds mean, but Hawaiians did some C R A Z Y stuff. Comment if you want a post about it.

Number 5: Will I ever meet Taylor Swift? I KNOW, I ALWAYS TALK ABOUT HER, BUT SHE IS AMAZING! If I do meet her, I don’t know what’s going to happen. What I’m going to say, what I’m going to do, AHHHH!!! THIS IS TOO MUCH PRESSURE!!!!!! HELP MEH! *breathes* Ok, I’m ok, I’m fine. That’s it… Nothing more…

I hope you enjoyed this 30th Weekly Post! I actually started this one early, so I’m proud of it. Anyway, next week’s post is going to be about something I already covered (HINT: It’s not about Taylor Swift❤) That’s it for this post. I’ll see you later. Bai!💜

Posted October 12, 2017 by hmssarah in category Weekly Posts
Hope You Enjoyed The Post! :)

1 thoughts on “💜5 Random Things In My Brain💜| Weekly Post #30