September 27

5 INTRESTING Places That You Should Visit| Weekly Post #27

Hey everyone!

Welcome back to another Weekly Post. As you probably know, SBC is coming next week, so BE PREPARED! Anyway, I was researching cool places to go to and I thought it would be an interesting post, so here we are. Now *gets prepared* LET’S BEGIN!!! (ALL INFORMATION FROM @thisisinsider)

1st Picture By: SFGate

2nd Picture By: Facebook

MUSEUM OF ICE CREAM is in San Francisco, CA. There are MANY edible exhibits. There is a sprinkle pool filled with plastic sprinkles, a whipped-cream ring toss, a melting popsicle room, a room filled with refrigerator magnets, and lots of swings.

Picture By: Brazil Is Beautiful

Parque Estadual do Jalapao is in Brazil which has magical swimming holes. The sand is light as air, the water is super clear, and it’s easy to float in.

Picture By: Crayola Experience

Crayola Experience is in Easton, PA, is a Crayola fun house. You can make custom made crayons and do all these fun different things. They have interactive exhibits which are kind of hard to explain.

Picture By: Design Mom

Color Factory, in San Francisco, is an interactive funhouse. There is a yellow ball pit filled with 200,000 balls, a confetti room, a room filled with 10,000 ribbons, and a room that encourages you to draw on the wall.

Picture By: The Business Journal

There is a pool that lets you swim 500 feet above Houston. The section of the pool hangs off the edge. It’s located in Market Square Tower.

I encourage you to visit these places and explore! I hope you enjoyed this post. I’ll see you later. Bai! 🙂

Posted September 27, 2017 by hmssarah in category Posts, Weekly Posts
Hope You Enjoyed The Post! :)

2 thoughts on “5 INTRESTING Places That You Should Visit| Weekly Post #27